You asked, and we delivered!
Ever wanted to learn to draft your own clothes patterns?
We have two places left on this fabulous 3 or 4 part course – if you’d like to reserve a place, email us at hello [ at ] stitchedup.coop letting us know whether you’d like to do 3 or 4 weeks.
Pattern drafting course – skirt block
This is a 3-part course, with optional 4th session for help with constructing your final garment.
- During the course you will;
- Draft a skirt block from scratch using your own measurements.
- Use the pattern to create a toile.
- Using the toile, make any fit adjustments then transfer to your pattern.
- (optional 4th session) Create your final garment from your chosen fabric.
The dates will be;
Week 1: Weds 24.06.15 Pattern drafting 7-9pm
Week 2: Weds 01.07.15 Pattern drafting 7-9pm
Week 3: Weds 8.07.15 Pattern drafting 7-9pm
Week 4: Weds 15.07.15 Construct your final garment 7-9pm
The course is £60 for 3 sessions, or £80 for all 4.
It’s a small group, so you’ll get lots of tutor time, but also learn plenty from each other a you go.
Let’s get drafting!