Open Studio//Machine & Equipmeant Hire [August 2022]
Got a sewing or craft project to start or complete but not enough space or equipment at home? Welcome to Stitched Up’s open studio. Every fourth Saturday of the month our Stretford Mall Pop will be open for the public to use.
Available from 1pm-4pm pre-book and hire our machines.
PLEASE BE AWARE OUR OPEN STUDIO DAYS ARE FOR HIRING THE MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT ONLY. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT YOU OR GIVE ADVICE ON YOUR PROJECTS.
Included in price:
- Use of our Janome Domestic Sewing Machines
- Basic sundries: Bobbins, needles, pins, scissors, tailors chalk, tape measures, machine feet
- A basic 10 minute run through of our Janome machines (This is not a run through of how to sew, just small details that are specific to our machines – branded instructions will be on hand for bigger queries)
Not Included in price:
- Introduction on how to use a sewing machine – if you are an absolute beginner and interested in learning how to sew we have courses and workshops to get you started on your journey.
- Additional materials such as fabric, thread and interfacing will be available in the shop to buy or you can bring your own.
If you intend to use the machines for the full 3 hour time slot you will need to arrive no later than 1pm to access the machines for the full time. You will be required to clean your workspace in the last 15 mins of the session.
*PLEASE NOTE: In the event of needing to cancel your booking please refer to our cancellation policy for terms and conditions. We hope you understand and thank you for your support.