Bring all your unworn or unwanted clothes and swap them for new-to-you garms to refresh your wardrobe the eco-friendly way.
This is no second-hand clothes scrum! It’s a boutique shopping experience with a difference. Men’s, women’s and children’s clothes are welcome – it’s a family friendly event.
Here’s how the swap works;
- Bring along up to 10 garments (men’s, women’s or children’s clothes). You can check in anytime between 1-3:30pm.
- Swapping begins at 1:30pm.
- Pay on entry and collect your swap card, if you don’t already have one.
- For each item of clothing you bring, you’ll get a stamp on your swap card. We grade clothes into two categories on arrival; Designer and High Street. You swap like for like, so a Designer item gets you another Designer item, or you can ‘swap down’ for a High Street Item.
- Browse the rails and find some clothes you love – try them on if you like!
- Check out at the reception desk to get your swap card updated
- If you have spare stamps at the end, you can bring them along to the next swap.
Our swappers say:
“This is like no other clothes swap I’ve been too, it’s like shopping in a really nice shop!”
“I’m definitely telling all my friends”