- This event has passed.
Clothes Swap – Chorlton [12.01.19]
Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| £5.00 – £8.00
Bring all your unworn or unwanted clothes and swap them for new-to-you garms to refresh your wardrobe the eco-friendly way.
This is no second-hand clothes scrum! It’s a boutique shopping experience with a difference. Men’s, women’s and children’s clothes are welcome – it’s a family friendly event.
At the January Swap we’ll be joined once again by Natasha from Savvy Style! Personal Stylist, Natasha Diskin from SAVVY STYLE is on a mission to help women change the way they think and feel about themselves through their clothes! Natasha is an expert at enabling women to create and discover a personal style to boost confidence, compliment their personality, shape and lifestyle. Natasha will be on hand during your personal styling consultation, sharing her expertise and giving personalised style advice to help you think very carefully about your style and find the most flattering pieces for your body shape. These valuable styling tips will help you shop the swapping experience with a difference! These consultations are limited to 3 slots, book yours NOW to avoid disappointment.
Cup of tea on arrival
20mins 1:1 styling appointments throughout the afternoon, to help you learn about personal style and think very carefully about the clothes you select from the swap
Separate styling area with own fitting room including full length mirror
Styling advice specific to your body shape, personality and lifestyle
Aftercare, follow up contact from Natasha to answer your style specific questions
Browse the swap before and after your consultation to maximise the Swapping experience
What Natasha’s clients say:….
“Thanks again Natasha for a really great experience for the 20 mins style consultation you recently gave me at Stitched Up. Was great to get inspiration on small adjustments to my own style which just sharpened it up and your warm personality and enthusiasm for my own ideas just gave me added nudge to express my style more!
Since seeing you I’ve been looking sharp with tucked in tops, better length skirts and have even purchased a gorgeous gatsby frill jacket from River Island which I think is so cool and now I’m confident enough to wear it! Can’t wait to show you at the end of this month! xx” Caroline- Sale, Manchester
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how the swap works;
- Bring along up to 10 garments (men’s, women’s or children’s clothes). You can check in anytime between 1-3:30pm.
- Swapping begins at 1:30pm.
- Pay on entry and collect your swap card, if you don’t already have one.
- For each item of clothing you bring, you’ll get a stamp on your swap card. We grade clothes into two categories on arrival; Designer and High Street. You swap like for like, so a Designer item gets you another Designer item, or you can ‘swap down’ for a High Street Item.
- Browse the rails and find some clothes you love – try them on if you like!
- Check out at the reception desk to get your swap card updated
- If you have spare stamps at the end, you can bring them along to the next swap.
Our swappers say:
“This is like no other clothes swap I’ve been too, it’s like shopping in a really nice shop!”
“I’m definitely telling all my friends”
*PLEASE NOTE THE VENUE* this event takes place at our HQ in Chorlton