Bring all your unworn or unwanted clothes and swap them for new-to-you garms to refresh your wardrobe the eco-friendly way.
This is no second-hand clothes scrum! It’s a boutique shopping experience with a difference. Men’s, women’s and children’s clothes are welcome – it’s a family friendly event.
Here’s how the swap works;
- Bring along up to 10 garments (men’s, women’s or children’s clothes). You can check in anytime between 1-3:30pm for advance ticket holders (1:30-3:30pm if you’re buying tickets on the door)
- Pay on entry and collect your swap card, if you don’t already have one. Entry is free for swappers of mens or kidswear.
- For each item of clothing you bring, you’ll get a stamp on your swap card. We grade clothes into two categories on arrival; GREAT (designer, vintage and high-end high street) and GOOD (high street and everything else). You swap like for like, so a Great item gets you another Great item, or you can ‘swap down’ for a Good item.
- Browse the rails and find some clothes you love – try them on if you like!
- Check out at the reception desk to get your swap card updated
- If you have spare stamps at the end, you can bring them along to the next swap.
Pro Swapping tip – have a quick sort of your clothes into our above ‘Great’ and ‘Good’ categories before coming and save yourself some time checking in and spend more time swapping!
Advance ticket holders: 1pm
On-the-door tickets (cash only): 1:30pm or after all advance ticket holders have checked in.
VENUE – please note that this event will take place a few doors down from us, at Wilbraham St. Ninian’s Church on Wilbraham Road.
*Please note; we do document our events and share the photos on our social media channels and online – if you do not wish to be photographed, please let a member of our team know on the day.