Bring all your unworn or unwanted clothes and swap them for new-to-you garms to refresh your wardrobe the eco-friendly way.
This is no second-hand clothes scrum! It’s a boutique shopping experience with a difference. Men’s, women’s and children’s clothes are welcome – it’s a family friendly event.
At our Summer swap we’ll be joined once again by Natasha from Savvy Style! Personal Stylist, Natasha Diskin from SAVVY STYLE is on a mission to help women change the way they think and feel about themselves through their clothes! Natasha is an expert at enabling women to create and discover a personal style to boost confidence, compliment their personality, shape and lifestyle. Natasha will be your ‘Personal Swapper’ pre-selecting ‘new to you’ items to try on during your personal styling consultation, sharing her expertise and giving personalised style advice, helping you shop the most flattering pieces for your body shape. You can also enjoy a cup of tea and sweet treats and feel free to enjoy the swapping experience with a difference.
- Style Assessment Forms
- Style inspiration board completed prior to the consultation
- Start the process of creating a Signature Style
- Natasha will preselect ‘new to you’ items to try on cup of tea and sweet treats on arrival
- Separate styling area with own fitting room including full length mirror
- Styling advice specific to your body shape, personality and lifestyle
- Aftercare, follow up contact from Natasha to answer your style specific questions
Personal styling sessions must be booked in advance, for more information cantact email@example.com.
Here’s how the swap works;
- Bring along up to 10 garments (men’s, women’s or children’s clothes). You can check in anytime between 1-3:30pm.
- Swapping begins at 1:30pm.
- Pay on entry and collect your swap card, if you don’t already have one.
- For each item of clothing you bring, you’ll get a stamp on your swap card. We grade clothes into two categories on arrival; Designer and High Street. You swap like for like, so a Designer item gets you another Designer item, or you can ‘swap down’ for a High Street Item.
- Browse the rails and find some clothes you love – try them on if you like!
- Check out at the reception desk to get your swap card updated
- If you have spare stamps at the end, you can bring them along to the next swap.
Entrance is £5 per person standard rate. Members of Stitched Up swaps get entry for £3 (membership fee £5 per year). Season Ticket holders (£30 for the year) get free entry to all swaps for a year.
Our swappers say:
“This is like no other clothes swap I’ve been too, it’s like shopping in a really nice shop!”
“I’m definitely telling all my friends”
*PLEASE NOTE THE VENUE* this event takes place at our HQ in Chorlton