We travel across Greater Manchester delivering activities based around sewing, clothes repair, upcycling and sustainable fashion.
- Workshops or courses for your group
- Talks and demonstrations
- Bespoke activities for schools, charities and other organisations
- Collaborative projects on sustainable fashion, sewing, upcycling and wellbeing
- Employer Supported Volunteering
- Work placements
- Textile Reuse
All members of our team come from an arts background and are skilled makers in their own right, specifically in fashion design, sewing, upcycling and knitting. We have several years’ experience delivering workshops, including working with young people, vulnerable adults and groups with specific learning needs.
Environmental sustainability is at the core of everything we do – all the materials we use in our workshops have been diverted from landfill.
We have Public Liability insurance and our team are fully DBS checked.
WE WORK WITH
- 42nd Street
- Age Friendly Whalley Range
- Booth Centre
- John Rylands Library
- Manchester Action on Street Health
- Manchester Museum
- Newton Heath Youth Project
- Together Dementia Support
- Can Do project at Trafford College
- Cheetham Hill Primary School
- Little Lever School
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Oakwood Academy
- University of Manchester
- Walkden High School
- Wigan College
- The Beagle
- New World Trading Company
- The Pilcrow Pub
- The Refuge
- Salford City Council